Director of the U.S. Marshals Service to Meet with Council
Jan 18, 2023
Cleveland (Jan. 18, 2023) – Cleveland City Council will hold a Public Safety Roundtable tomorrow (1/19) with the Director of the United States Marshals Service Ronald L. Davis, United States Marshal for the Northern District of Ohio Peter Elliott, and other guests.
Director Davis will discuss the role of the Marshals Service in apprehending violent offenders and the need for strong partnerships to address violent crime in Cleveland. Council members and roundtable participants will have the opportunity to discuss these issues.
Other attendees include:
- Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Brian Fitzgibbon, Northern District of Ohio
- Regional Director Steve Vukmer, Ohio Adult Parole Authority
- Parole Supervisor Tyshawn Irby, Ohio Adult Parole Authority
- Acting US Attorney Michelle Baeppler, Northern District of Ohio
- Judge Brendan J. Sheehan, Cuyahoga Common Pleas Court
- Reverend CJ Matthews, Mount Sinai Friendship United
There will be a press availability with Director Davis and others immediately following the meeting with Council at approximately 2:30 pm.
Who: United States Marshals Service Director Ronald L. Davis, United States Marshal for the Northern District of Ohio Peter Elliott and representatives from the Ohio Adult Parole Authority, the Acting US Attorney Northern District of Ohio, and others.
When: 1 pm to 2:30 pm, Thursday, Jan 19, 2023
Where: Mercedes Cotner Committee Room 217, City Hall. The press availability will be in Cleveland City Council’s Large Conference Room.